Quality, Security & Confidentiality
Since 1987, the AGS Records Management Group has been committed to a quality approach by following the current standards and certifications of the countries in which we operate. Our first objective is to satisfy our partners by continuously improving our services.
Your records are in safe hands
AGS Records Management ensures that all security standards are respected and that your documents are preserved in a safe environment.
Our storage facilities are equipped with the latest security and fire safety equipment. All electronic documents are stored in our own secured records management system managed by our IT team. The team is trained to keep up with information security best practices and legal requirements and respond immediately to any incident that could arise.Contact Us
We understand how important your records are and take care of them as if they were our own.
Our quality commitments
- Compliance with the latest international standards for records management (PRISM)
- Standardised procedures that comply with certifications like ISO or NF
- Respecting the standards in force in the various countries where AGS Records Management is present
- Trained teams for optimal service
- Tracked requests and access
Our security commitments
- Secure warehouses, dedicated to the storage of physical records
- Video surveillance including remote monitoring systems
- Fire prevention systems
- Temperature control
- Regularly maintained pest prevention
Our confidentiality commitments
- Anonymous records management
- Unique bar codes for each record
- Random box placement
- Secure access management with keypad access control
- Contractual confidentiality clause for all staff