Physical Archiving - Physical Document Management
Physical Archiving requires efficient organisation and a thought-out methodology, backed by solid resources. It is advised that you contact a professional to help you develop and implement your physical document management and archiving processes.
We can effectively and sustainably assist you in managing your archives.
Outsourcing your physical document management will allow you to save time and space and to increase efficiency, while remaining completely secure.
Moreover, our processes guarantee you complete traceability of your physical records. Managing and preserving records is a profession in its own right, requiring specialised skills and expertise including archival, organisational, logistics, IT, regulatory or real estate.
We provide a full complement of document archiving services, managing the archive life cycle of your records from digitization and storing, through to destruction. A turnkey solution that will benefit your business.
See also: 8 reasons why document management is a must for business owners
See also: Why you should consider records management now
See also: Archiving – The history of a word
See also: Physical or Digital Records Management: How to Choose?
Physical document management from A to Z
Streamlined processes, ease of access and the security of your records can be guaranteed by AGS Records Management
Transfer and handling
- Reconciling logistical and human resources according to your premises and needs
Sorting, taking inventory and packing records into containers
- Classification according to the defined classification matrix
- Packing into containers adapted to your records
- Unique bar code allocation for each record
- Processing the inventory
- Integration into our database
- Enabling online access to the inventory
Our solution offers automatic or semi-automatic control and an ability to statistically analyse whether the brief matches the service that was rendered.
Secure Document Storage
Method of storage
- Records storage on metal racks
- Detection and protection against intrusion and fire
- Regular fumigation and vermin treatment
- Security installations checked by accredited companies
- Random location of containers
- Anonymity of clients’ records
- Access controlled operation system
Option to install a records storage facility on your own premises.
Document Archival Services
Access and administrative processing
- Web-interface enabling you to manage your records
- Personalised access levels for your employees
- Prompt transmission that is adapted to your requirements and workflows
- Physical or digital document delivery
- On-line requests via our website
AGS Records Management offers you a scanning service.
Confidential Records Destruction
The destruction of the records concerns documents whose legal period of preservation has expired or confidential records that need to be shredded.
Different solutions proposed:
- Grinding or compacting
- Authorisation for destruction by authorised persons
- Certificate of destruction issued